Admission requirements to The FRESHMAN PROGRAMS
English Entrance Examination
All new students are required to sit for a placement test. The test will classify students on the basis of their results. Students can submit their TOEFL scores if taken (iBT score of 65 is required).
Math Entrance Examination
Students will have to sit for a Basic Math Placement Test which covers the basic mathematical principles (except for students wishing to join the Faculty of Education & Social Work and Graphic Design major). Students who fail the test are required to take a remedial course: MTH101 Basic Math.
Graphic Design Entrance Examination
Students wishing to join the Graphic Design major are required to take a Graphic Design aptitude test.
- Application form.
- Three recent passport-size color photographs certified by the mayor.
- One certified copy of the personal civil status record.
- One certified copy of the family civil status record and certificate from the National Social Security office if applicable.
- One certified copy of the official transcripts of the last two years of study (Tenth and Eleventh).
- SAT I & SAT II scores.
- A non-refundable application fee of L.L 75,000.
- A non-refundable placement test fee of L.L 45,000.